Basic information on data processing (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Organic Law 3/2018)
|Responsible for the treatment||THE OWNER.
Our data is included in the legal notice of this website.
|Purpose of the treatment||Offer and manage our products and/or services.|
|Legitimacy||Consent obtained from the interested party. Execution of the service contract.|
|Recipients||The data will not be transferred to third parties, unless its transfer is required by law or is necessary in order to fulfil the purpose of its processing.|
|People rights||Data subjects have the right to exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and opposition, sending your request to our address.|
|Data retention period||While the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.|
|Claim||Data subjects can contact the AEPD to present the claim they consider appropriate.|
|Additional Information||You can consult the additional and detailed information below in the "Questions about privacy".|
QUESTIONS ABOUT PRIVACY
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27 2016, (RGPD), and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of the digital rights (LOPDGDD we offer you the following information about the processing of your personal data:
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Our data is included in the legal notice of this website.
For what purpose is your personal data processed?
- We process the information you give us in order to provide you with our services and products, as well as in order to invoice you for them.
- If you give your consent we will also be able to process your data in order to send you information on our activities, products or services.
- If you take part in any of our prize draws and/or competitions, we will publish your name and surname(s), along with your image, on the various media and advertising platforms that we use, including social networks, for the purpose of promoting our activities, services and products.
For how long will we keep your data?
The personal data your provide will be held as long as you remain a user of our services or for however long you wish to receive information on them. If you take part in a promotion, your data will be held as long as the promotion remains active and, following this, for the stipulated period in order for us to fulfil our legal obligations.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the consent that you give us.
In respect of the information sent to us by users under 16 years old, it will be understood that this information has been sent with the consent of their legal guardian(s). If this is not the case, the legal guardian of the minor must inform us as soon as they become aware that the information has been sent to us.
To which parties will your data be transferred?
The data will not be transferred to third parties, unless its transfer is required by law or is necessary in order to fulfil the purpose of its processing.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- All users are entitled to know whether or not their personal data is being processed by us.
- Data subjects are entitled to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if applicable, to request its erasure when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was gathered.
- Under certain circumstances, data subjects may request the restriction of the processing of their data. In such cases, we will only keep the data for the pursuance and handling of complaints.
- Furthermore, in certain cases, and for reasons related to their particular circumstances, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. In such cases, we will cease to process the data, except for compulsory legal reasons and for the pursuance or handling of possible complaints.
- Data subjects also have the right to data portability.
- Finally, data subjects are entitled to lodge a complaint before the competent Supervisory Body.
How can you exercise your rights?
By informing us in writing at our postal or email address, enclosing or attaching a copy of your identity document.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we process is provided by the data subject, who guarantees that the personal data provided is true and accurate. They also agree to notify us of any modification of the said data. The data fields marked with an asterisk are compulsory in order for us to provide the requested service.
What data do we process?
The categories of data that we may process are as follows:
- Identification data
- Postal and email addresses
- Other data requested in our forms
The data is limited, since we only process the data necessary in order to provide our services and to manage our activity.
What security measures do we employ?
We apply the security measures set forth in article 32 of the GDPR. As such we have implemented the necessary security measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of the data processing that we carry out, including mechanisms to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services.
Some of these measures are as follows:
- Information on personal data processing policies.
- Periodical creation of back-up copies.
- Control of access to data.
- Standard verification, assessment and evaluation processes.
Use the date and time picker below to arrange a meeting with your commercial
Use the date and time picker below to schedule a meeting with the Marketing department